Tuesday, November 8, 2011

That Loft, by Gary Hutton

Swag, the first word that came out of my mouth as I flicked through the images of this staggering modern loft designed by American Interior Designer Gary Hutton. As usual, I am loving the white furnishings that occupy the place, and that put together with chrome makes it even even more appealing to my eyes and what determines sophistication and class.
However, there is something that separates this loft from all the other stylish lofts that I have seen before and that would have to be the graffiti within the design, it is quite unusual but always a plus when the designer adds that dash of bravery to the space that also shows a bit of personality. Oh yes, this loft has got swagger alright.










[Images via Interior Design Blog]

No comments:

Post a Comment