Monday, January 7, 2013

Celebrity Homes: Elie Saab


Simple and Elegant. The two words that instantly came to mind when I first saw the images of fashion designer Elie Saab’s home in Beirut. I love the refined palette, it produces a grand atmosphere in such a stylish way. Almost all the furniture occupying the space is custom made, adding a touch of distinctiveness. My favorite feature would have to be the high ceilings, I've always appreciated homes with staggering heights, they emanate more of deluxe feel. I can't think of how interior designer/architect Chakib Richani could've designed it better. Absolutely stunning! I can definitely see myself living in a home like this.








[Images via Latte Lisa]


3 comments :

  1. loove it mashallah!

    www.mademoiselle-shosho.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite feature would have to be the high ceilings, I've always appreciated homes with staggering heights, they emanate more of deluxe feel.
    los angeles interior designer

    ReplyDelete