Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Pantone 2016


Pantone 2016



Pantone 2016 colors of the year: 

-{Rose Quartz and Serenity}-

"This more multilateral approach to colour is coinciding with societal movements toward gender equality and fluidity, the consumers' increased comfort with using colour as a form of expression which includes a generation that has less concern about being typecast or judged." 
Pantone's executive director Leatrice Eiseman.

1: Velvet Lyre Chesterfield Sofa found at Anthropologie.
2: Kivita Rose Quartz Coasters found at RabLabs.
3: Elements 4 Light Mini Chandelier found at Macys.
4. Table Lamps found at Lulu & Georgia.



[Images via Pinterest]

2 comments :

  1. I love all the elements here ane colours are so calming.
    I am not brave enough to make online purchases such as from Macys;what is your advise on this?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there!

      I completely understand where you're coming from. I tend to build a relationship first before trusting them with huge pieces. I normally purchase smaller items online; as it's less riskier; and thankfully I haven't been disappointed.
      However, if you're ever interested in anything interior design related you can always email me on n@ndotinteriors.com and I can help :).

      Delete