Monday, May 30, 2016

DIY: Marble Mug

I thoroughly enjoyed this project, and that's mainly because it was quick, amazingly easy and gave gorgeous results. 

You will need the following items:
  1. A White Mug
  2. Nail Polish (any kind will do)
  3. Small Tub of Warm Water (preferably one that you don't particularly care for, as it will stain)
  4. Toothpick/Skewer



I decided to give it a shot with the glass bulb and a regular glass as well.

Pour the nail polish onto the water and swirl with your toothpick/skewer.

Dip the mug in.

I decided to twist mine around a little, however, it's not neccessary.



You can erase unwanted stains simply by using nail polish remover. I absolutely love the way mine turned out!


[Images taken by me via Samsung Cam]


2 comments :

  1. Oh WOW, this came out GREAT and it does not look to hard. Very cool.

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete