Monday, September 17, 2012

'n dot interiors' at the China Furniture Expo 2012

Nehaaoooo!

So I just attended the furniture expo in Shanghai which was the 18th international exhibition in China and probably the most awe-inspiring experiences in my life so far. The city was absolutely invigorating and the people were warm-hearted and full of life!

Participating in the exhibition resulted in me feeling extra motivated and a lot more inspired to reach my goals, I am so glad as everything I came across made a strong and vivid impression that I cannot wait to convey through my own designs. I managed to meet some of the designers and have them talk me through their work which was great, however, the ones that were not present were the ones I desperately wanted to meet so that was pretty unfortunate.

All the pictures posted below are of those that I found most appealing. Hope you enjoy them as much as I have :)


















[Images taken by me via iPad 3]









4 comments :

  1. Amazing stuff... Love the furniture! Hope you had fun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had such a great time, I'm definitely going back again.

      Delete
  2. Nice collection..Furniture is the mass noun for the movable objects intended to support various human activities such as seating and sleeping. we can find various types Furniture like Residential, office, Hotel & institutional Furniture which are used in various industries. Concept interior designers offering a Hotel Furniture at competitive price if anyone looking for interiors decorative product wholesale traders contact concept interiors

    ReplyDelete