Tuesday, September 4, 2012

The Home of Zayan Ghandour

If you don't already know, Zayan Ghandour is the co-founder of S*uce (A boutique store situated in UAE) and judging from the snap shots of her home, she seems to be one of a kind. The space includes items that she had collected during her travels to different countries, and are distributed evenly throughout the house, giving us an idea of her sense of style which I would say is somewhat unorthodox and citified. I always enjoy these kind of spaces, as they give you character. My favorite room would have to be the one with the neon writing "I hear you in my heart" just above the glossy white piano. I think everyone should at least have a small space they can occupy with all the quirky stuff they found appealing but had no idea what to do with it. It isn't a must that you play it safe all the time!








[Images via Gulf News]


No comments:

Post a Comment