Saturday, December 10, 2016

Nursery Inspo

If you're looking for a little bit of inspiration for your nursery, then look no further because you've come to the right place, there's enough creativity packed in this blog post that it may be difficult for you to decide which color scheme or design you would like to go for. Or at least that's how I felt when I gathered up my top 8 nursery interiors (as of now). Take a look below to see what I'm talking about.

The wall art is what first spoke to me.

The perfect gender neutral palette. I love the muted greenery back drop combined with soft lilac furnishing.

Hollywood Regency all the way! Black and White is always a classy and sophisticated choice.

This is the ultimate beauty of acrylic furniture; it allows you to get expressive with your choice of soft furnishings.

Gender specific, but you can't deny that this could possibly be your faovrite. Everything is just beautiful!

When you have a little room for some more...The neon lighting against the moulded wall adds the perfect contrast.

Another gender specific palette, but it's really that breathtaking view that caught my eye!

This is for all the safe moms out there!

Unsure of how practical this crib is, but I love the vintage feeling it exudes; and the colors incorporated kind of amplifies that.


[Images via Pinterest]

No comments:

Post a Comment